Sunday, 15 April 2012

A morally immoral love of mother part 1

This story is in three parts.. click on the page number to directly go to that part.

 Page No : 1
 2 3


Hello, friends and incest lovers all around the world, this is my story and this is not just a story, it is a true happening of my life which has changed the world for me. Yes, bless me for I am married to my son. We live as husband and wife in the suburbs of Punjab where I attend to his children and he goes to the office. Well, to know how it started and got to the present day, read on. My sons name is rinku

I belong to a very conservative family of Brahmins. My father being a priest, and this has been the family occupation for generations, was a very pious man and so was my mother. Thus my upbringing was very religious and I learnt Sanskrit from my father and became very good at it. My father had a huge library of ancient Sanskrit texts where I used to read sometimes. Slowly my grasp over language became so good that I could understand difficult and cryptic texts with a slight of my hand. Other than all this reading my routine was fairly conservative and very devotional. There used to be some religious function almost everyday around our house and I used to sing praises of god in them. I used to wear saffron robes at times. I was the outcome of generations of the purity of Brahmins. Normally I wore ghagra choli at home. That was until I reached puberty. My mother told me about the periods and all and I was told to wear a rag on those days beneath my panties. Even my panties were of religious saffron color. Then, it went on and I started developing flesh on my breast and my nipples would sometime poke from the dress but since we lived in a very religious atmosphere, I guess no one noticed it.

I might have been 18 when I discovered a huge pile of ancient Sanskrit texts labeled as “ kama-yoga”, “ rati- swaad rahasya” , “ matri bhagah hi moksha” and even a copy of vastyayan’ kamasutra. I think that was the time, I had become mature enough to understand them so I sat there and started to study them. That was my first encounter to sex as I read I could feel my body arousing. Perhaps, for the first time in my life, I was wet. I went on reading them and I will briefly tell here what those books were about.
At first kama yoga book was related to the feelings of sex in male and female. Then there were chapters detailed on anatomy of each and it helped me understand my clitoris. There were postures of sex which were hand-drawn and apart from missionary position there were many other difficult postures for sex. Then there was a detailed discussion on morality and purity during sex and faithfulness to the other partner. The second book was a Sanskrit stories collection of incest among gods and goddesses and how they were the sons and daughters of each other and yet they mated for sex. There was one particular erotic story of ganesha bathing parvati nude and one other of kamadeva having sex with his mother , rati. But besides these books and kamasutra, the third book caught my attention.

It was called “matribhagah hi moksha”. I read the chapters with great enthusiasm as they were meant for someone pure like me in body and mind. As I flipped through the pages, I got to know that this was a book meant for conceiving a child who will then have ritual intercourse with his mother’s vagina when he attains puberty. I kept on reading it and finished it in a few hours. The book inspired me to build my desires for having a boy and then mating with him, as gods did in heavens. The book also had a detailed procedure of how to do it. I was required to chant kamadava’s and rati’s name everyday for about 10000 times. This was huge but me being a very religious girl, found it pretty easy. Then, there were the sixteen fasts for lord Shiva on Monday which I duly adhered to. There was also one ceremony or worshipping nude which I did at night. I stripped myself and then chanted in front of the phallus of lord Shiva. I kept it doing for about 4-5 years and then my parents married me to a renowned priest of the neighboring village in Punjab.

My married life was not an exciting one as my husband was also very religious and he had sex with me once a week or at the most two and that too in a very non-sexual kind of manner. In fact, he considered sex to be a bad ingredient of human beings as it blinds them to god. But, as far as I was concerned, I craved for longer sex sessions. This went on for some time and then I gave birth to our beloved son, kamam. I was still immersed in my devotional routine when my son grew up. When he was about 3-4 years old I used to bathe him nude with me. I was so fascinated by his small prick that I sucked it for hours together. Soon, he grew up and reached puberty.

He must have been 12 years old when I spotted an erection on him. I was bathing him as usual , I was naked too , and I started cleaning his pubic area with curd and sandalwood paste ( we were pretty rich to bathe in sandalwood paste and curd) when my hand continuously brushed against his groin , he little rod probably stiffened as I touched it a number of times. Then after bathing him, I lunged on his semi-erect prick and sucked it like a lollypop. I was, more than sure that I was going to get my reward in a matter of weeks.

I was more than happy now. My bathing sessions with him continued unabated and at night now I was sleeping with him on the pretext on my teaching. My husband used to be away most of the time for one or other religious function and I had good enough time free with my son. There were only two of us in that huge house which had 10 rooms and it had a very tastefully decorated garden. The garden had, in fact, many hibiscus flowers in it which symbolized female fertility. It also had a huge marble phallus of lord Shiva at the center of it. Every morning I used to get up early and then collect those hibiscus flowers and then used to lay them down on phallus and meditate sitting nude besides offering the ritual chants for consummation with my son and attainment of moksha. In fact, over the years I had read many esoteric and cryptic Sanskrit books over this subject that I was convinced without doubt that holy and pious women like me who has conserved her purity for generations and is so religious , will definitely attain nirvana once her son takes her, for better or worse. After that I used to bathe him and suck on his prick and it had started getting harder and bigger day by day. I could also notice the appearance of pubic hair around his testicles and his testicles also appeared to be getting heavy and full of spunk everyday. After bathing him, we would have breakfast and then I would go into the library and study while my son will do some other work. He had his schooling at home only so he was aloof from all social influences and it was only his mother which he knew as a friend and teacher. Now, at 12 he was standing my shoulders height and he was growing handsome day by day. He used to do a lot of yogic exercises which kept his body fully toned and his delicate hips were wonderful. I thought it was time that he had grown up and so I told him to sleep naked in my bed. As my husband was away, so I had no problem in implementing my ideas.
This story is in three parts.. click on the page number to directly go to that part.

 Page No : 1
 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment